An inspection device for all the necessary parameters for sperm testing: movement, amount, concentration and so on. It produces an ordered, organized and clear report, containing the necessary parameters of sperm. Each report can be watched on a computer and be sent to all other data base, including internal information system of the hospital itself.
- As the only sperm analysis system with an internal optical system, the IVOS II offers distinct advantages to the sperm analysis laboratory.
- In contrast to the continuous illumination of a microscope, the IVOS uses illumination strobed at 1/1000 of a second to visualize sperm motion.
- This strobed illumination eliminates motion-related blurring along the length of the sperm head, resulting in precise sperm tracking.
- By adding an image capture rate of 60 frames per second, you get the highest level of accuracy available today for measuring sperm velocities and motion parameters.
- For added flexibility, the IVOS performs analyses under three types of internal, strobed illumination: phase contrast, bright field and multi-wavelength fluorescence.
- In a short time you’re able to get a report on any sperm quality parameters that have been tested.
- It is possible to recieve an organized report of the results.
- There is no need to use mklr, the device comes with disposable Slide for the patients.
- With the Sperm Analyzer you receive an accurate picture of the quality of sperm, according to the standards of the WHO – WORLD HELTH ORGANIZISION, in the most efficient way.
- Suitable for use in animals and for research purposes.